We are pleased to announce that the International Conference in Functional Analysis dedicated to the 125th anniversary
of Stefan Banach organized by Ivan Franko National University of Lviv
in cooperation with Institute of Mathematics NAS of Ukraine
Lviv Polytechnic National University and Pidstryhach Institute for Applied Problems of Mechanics and Mathematics
will be held on 18 - 23 September, 2017 in Lviv.
The 10th Symposium on Integrable Systems.
Please register using the registration form.
Conference fee (100 Euro) should be paid upon arrival, during the registration.
The regular conference fee covers: conference materials, welcome party, conference dinner and excursion.
The participants that have no grant support can ask for a reduction.
Abstract Submission deadline has been extended to 15 August 2017.
Registration: 31 July 2017.
The conference is mostly concentrated around the following topics:
- Locally convex and Banach spaces (organizers: A.Plichko, A.Zagorodnyuk)
- Theory of Operators (organizers: R.Hryniv, Ya.Mykytuk)
- Toplogy and Topological Algebra (organizers: O.Gutik, M.Zarichnyi)
- Applications of Functional Analysis (organizers: R. Hryniv, A.Prykarpatsky)
- The 10th Symposium on Integrable Systems (organizers: M.Błaszak, A.Panasyuk, A.Prykarpatsky)
- Complex Analysis (organizers: I.Chyzhykov, O.Skaskiv)
- History of Mathematics (organizer: Ya.Prytula)
We consider plenary lectures (40 minutes), semi-plenary talks (30 minutes) and section talks (20 minutes).
Working language of the conference is English.
The proceedings of the conference will be published in a special issue of "European Journal of Mathematics". The submitted papers will be subjected to a standard peer-review.
The papers (in pdf-format) should be submitted to the conference e-mail
stefan.banach125 (at) gmail.com.
The deadline for the submission is 31 December, 2017.
To submit your abstract please use the Abstract Submission Form.
Please use the standart amsart-class in your abstract. Here you can view abstracts.
Follow us on Facebook
© Web design Olena Hryniv